Every cafe's workflow is unique depending on equipment, bar layout, beverage sizes, staffing needs and coffee sales volume.
Here are some helpful pointers to get you started;
- Once your cups arrive, separate out your float stock and retail stock
- Wash you float stock and put them where you would usually put your single use cups. Stacking the cups on the espresso machine and lids at the drinks pass works well
- Dedicate an area to put returned cups and lids, ready for the dishwasher
- Add “HuskeeSwap’ to your till so the barista knows to make the drink in a HuskeeCup
- Make sure staff are not only familiar with the new workflow but know why you are making the changes; 600 billion cups in landfill!
Lastly, when your’e all set up, let us know! We can then upload you to our Locations and direct all our HuskeeSwap members your way.